Transparency is key to Point of Pride. We commit to remaining accountable, not just in sharing tax and financial data, but also in how we make decisions to ensure we are best serving the most vulnerable members of our trans community.
Our EIN is 81-2185477 and we are incorporated in Eugene, Oregon.
Point of Pride has earned the GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency—the highest level of recognition—showcasing the progress and results we’re making toward our mission.
Learn about the principles that guide our mission since Day 1.
Openness with those we serve
- Program Status Dashboard: This page exists to provide current, clear updates to folks who have applied for support already, or are considering applying for support.
- Program Instruction Packets: We provide detailed guides for each of our financial programs’ application forms, to give applicants the opportunity to understand the criteria we are evaluating, take their time drafting written responses, and be able to submit a high-quality application.
- “I’ve Just Applied. Now What?”: This written resource serves to provide complete context and clarity around our financial assistance programs, and why we have certain requirements or parameters in place.
- Our blog: The Updates section of our blog aims to keep community members and supporters informed about the work we do.
- Other platforms: Please subscribe to our e-mail list and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to stay connected.
- 2021 Year in Review (our first-ever annual report)