2019 Annual Transgender Surgery Fund: Second Round of Recipients Awarded $21,500
Congratulations to Jessie, River, and Braxton.
Together, they have been awarded $21,500 in financial assistance towards their gender-affirming surgeries! With these grants, they are one step closer to care.
Meet the Recipients:
As resources become available throughout the year, our volunteer team continuously looks to connect more finalists with financial support and, ultimately, the care they need. We hope to announce additional recipients for the 2019 cycle later in the year – stay tuned!
To our donors, volunteers and supporters: thank you so much for your generosity in your donations, time, and talent to make this all possible. We could not do this work without you.
We wish to also gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of this year’s sponsors:
- Dr. Scott Mosser and the Gender Confirmation Center
- Dr. Daniel Medalie and Cleveland Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel and The Spiegel Center
- Dr. Sherman Leis and The Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Dr. Hope Sherie and The Cosmetic Concierge
- Dr. Charles Garramone and The Garramone Center
- Dr. Steinwald and The Center for Cosmetic Surgery
- Jack Kabza and The Elsevier Foundation
- Clark and the Be Proud! Charity Auction
Written by Point of Pride
Point of Pride provides financial aid and direct support to trans folks in need of health and wellness care.