Transparency is key to Point of Pride. We commit to remaining accountable, not just in sharing tax and financial data, but also in how we make decisions to ensure we are best serving the most vulnerable members of our trans community.
Point of Pride maintains the GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency – the highest level of recognition offered by GuideStar – showcasing the progress and results we’re making toward our mission, thanks to donors and supporters like you.
Our EIN is 81-2185477.
Learn about the principles that guide our mission since Day 1.
Openness with those we serve
- Program Status Dashboard: This page exists to provide frequent, clear updates to folks who have applied for support already, or are considering applying for support.
- Program Instruction Packets: We provide detailed guides for each of our financial programs’ application forms, to give applicants the opportunity to understand the criteria we are evaluating, take their time drafting written responses, and be able to submit a high-quality application.
- “I’ve Just Applied. Now What?”: This resource serves to provide complete context and clarity around our financial assistance programs, and why we have certain requirements or parameters in place.
- Our blog: The Updates section of our blog aims to keep community members and supporters informed about the work we do.
- Other platforms: Please subscribe to our e-mail list and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to stay connected.
Data coming soon.