Join Us for an Info Session: Annual Trans Surgery Fund
Join us for a live webinar to learn more about our application process before you apply! Point of Pride staff are hosting live webinars in October and November to walk you through our application process and answer any questions you may have.
Clicking the dates/times below will open a Zoom registration page in a new window where you can sign up:
- Friday, October 20 at 1pm EST
- Saturday, October 21 at 12:30pm EST
- Thursday, October 26 at 2pm EST
- Sunday, October 29 at 9pm EST
- Sunday, November 12 at 12pm EST Note: if you choose to attend this session, please do not submit your application until after the session. You have until November 30 to submit your application.
- Your privacy and security are our top priority. Your personal information will be hidden from other participants; your video and microphone will be disabled. You will not be able to see or interact with other participants; you will only be able to interact with staff via a private chat feature.
- The webinar will have generated captions with Zoom's built-in, real-time translation available.
- While we will be going over everything during the webinar, we recommend you review our program webpage (especially our FAQ section) and Instruction Packet ahead of time.
- These info sessions will contain a live Q&A. However, if you already have questions, we ask you please submit them ahead of time using this form so that we have time to research and adequately address your concerns.
- If you intend to submit an application with the help of a support person (i.e., language translation, technological assistance, emotional support) we recommend that they also attend the webinar.
Written by Point of Pride
Point of Pride provides financial aid and direct support to trans folks in need of health and wellness care.