2019 Annual Transgender Surgery Fund: Final Round of Recipients Awarded $10,000
Congratulations to Chamar, Alida, and Natalie.
Together, they have been awarded $10,000 in financial assistance towards their gender-affirming surgeries!
Meet the Recipients:
They join our other recipients in being one step closer to getting the care they so urgently need.
In total for 2019, Point of Pride has provided a total of $70,600 to 11 recipients. We will accept applications for the 2020 cycle beginning November 1. Learn more about the program or make a donation to help change the lives of future recipients.
To our donors, volunteers and supporters: thank you so much for your generosity in your donations, time, and talent to make this all possible. We could not do this work without you.
We wish to also gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of this year’s sponsors:
- Dr. Scott Mosser and the Gender Confirmation Center
- Dr. Daniel Medalie and Cleveland Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel and The Spiegel Center
- Dr. Sherman Leis and The Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Dr. Hope Sherie and The Cosmetic Concierge
- Dr. Charles Garramone and The Garramone Center
- Dr. Steinwald and The Center for Cosmetic Surgery
- Jack Kabza and The Elsevier Foundation
- Clark and the Be Proud! Charity Auction
Written by Point of Pride
Point of Pride provides financial aid and direct support to trans folks in need of health and wellness care.